Akina offers large institutional clients tailored investment solutions targeting attractive but difficult to access private equity investment opportunities in Europe.
We provide our institutional clients added value in the following areas:
- Tailoring of the specific investment solution to the precise requirements of each client;
- Early identification of business trends through intense research and a sound top-down and bottom-up view on markets and investments;
- Access to our proven ‘macro top-down’ (focus on country sweet spots) and ‘bottom-up opportunity matching’ investment process which results in the selection of top national/regional managers with superior performance track records, demonstrated value creation capabilities, and widespread sourcing networks;
- Regular review of all underlying fund portfolios with a view to identifying (i) underperforming businesses, (ii) operational synergies between portfolio companies from different funds, (iii) add-on opportunities that best fit the businesses identified, as well as (iv) potential exits ideas;
- Best practice in corporate governance. We assure that all managers we select on behalf of our clients adhere to their stated investment strategy and processes and provide them, if necessary, with input on best practice management; and
- Full alignment of interest as Akina’s team invests alongside the client.